Laid Back

10:36:00







Laid back look but still church appropriate for a Sunday. I used to stay away from skirts that are knee length for casual looks because It felt like I look too short on anything knee length (but of course, if it's for work, then I have no objections to wearing it lol). But now I think I'm having a change of heart. I love how it turned out, especially with sneakers. I went around places all day feeling so chic and like a new person because I tried something new. It's always good to try something new. Like, you go on vacation and see the world in another perspective.

Anyway, my life has been a series of ups and downs lately and all I do to keep myself sane is

through listening to these songs: (listen with me!!)

1. Toothbrush - DNCE
2. Faded - Alan Walker
3. The Ballad of Gus and Sam - Ferraby Lionheart
4. Drifting (RAC Mix) - On An On
5. Hanap- Hanap - James Reid and Nadine Lustre :P

top: topman skirt: sm woman shoes: adidas bag: sm specs: bazaar

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram