Always worth the $

00:05:00

denim jacket and white shirt: borrowed from my sister jean: topshop

Hey guys! How do you like the new look of my blog? I'm so proud of myself for finally giving time to make changes here on my blog. I've been wanting to make some changes for quite a while now but I was too discouraged because I'm such a noob when it comes to html codes and stuff. Can't believe it only took me an hour and a half to finish the changes! 

Btw, I'd like to thank my awesome graphic designer friend, Azalea, who made my super nice banner!!! Love it so much, thank you Azalea! And I'm sorry it's only now that I used it :( :). Anyway, this outfit was my entry for a Topshop contest. I'm obsessed with their jeans, and how I wish i had tons of cash so that I could buy all of them! I'm really a jeans kind of girl because I think I'm not that lady like to wear skirts often :P Unfortunately, I didn't win, but it still wouldn't stop me from entering little contests like that and still wouldn't stop me from buying jeans from Topshop. It's always worth my i-didn't-eat-for-this allowance :P 


xo,
thea

PS: Comment down below how you like the new face of my blog! 

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Instagram