Lunching dreams

22:37:00

Lunching dreams


Red top
795 PHP - stylemoi.nu


Valentino blue shorts
104,280 PHP - brownsfashion.com


Off White low top
29,525 PHP - sneakerboy.com


STELLA McCARTNEY coral purse
35,610 PHP - harveynichols.com


Simons adjustable necklace
870 PHP - simons.ca



I've been house arrest for quite too long now and I'm daydreaming of an outfit I'd wear if I go on a lunch date with friends. The off shoulder with a choker is on trend right now, and I'm obsessed with it! I'd like to try it some time, so I do hope you watch out for it here on my blog :) And give comments if it's a yay or nay! Heehee


Anyway, basically my life right now is just staying at home and reviewing for an important exam. I'm not going to say what exam it is, but I'll quickly blog about it if the outcome favors me :P (And I hope it does, pray for me guys!) Aside from reviewing, I'm also stressing out most of the time because of my future plans. I still don't know where I'm headed to and what my calling is for the future. I'm really scared right now, but I'm hoping and praying it's something I'd be happy about, as well as my friends and family. 

xo,
thea

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram