Bluer than Blue

20:56:00



I've been really lazy to dress up since the entire year. Maybe because, I've realized that dressing up is really hard. You have to give it an hour just to mix and match to create the perfect #OOTD. I don't even know how many times in an hour and a half that my sister gave me weird gazes while putting up this outfit altogether. It was a big relief that I thought of the denim on denim trend because I was really going nuts since i had to go to three different places and I had to wear something that would fit all those three.

First, I needed to accompany my mom to my baby sister's school, second, I had a Cinemalaya date with one of my high school close friend (Hi Alya!!), and lastly, I needed to attend to this supposedly parents meeting for Benilde's NMUN for my sister Andrea, so I had to wear something comfortable while looking classy and crisp.


Top and pants from TOPSHOP, Shoes PAYLESS Bag from my lola Sunglasses SUNNIES


xo, thea

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram