First Wave: Boracay De Cavite

07:37:00

So here's a thing about me: I'm just like every Filipina out there who hates getting dark, but at the same time, is crazy about beach. I love every single thing about it. The sand, the salty water, as well as the little fishes you get to swim with, and most importantly Mr. Sun. There's just something about the sun that makes me feel like it's going to be a good day. Even if being under it means getting one or two shades darker.

That is why when my high school barkada decided to go to a beach near us, the little girl inside me was beyond happy and excited. This place is called Boracay De Cavite, and yes it was named as such because its sand is fine and white, kind of the same as the sand in Boracay, Aklan. Here's some photos of our trip, hope you enjoy!!








Floppy hat: Topshop bikini: Eightmermaid sunnies: Aldo

xo, thea

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram