90's Favorite

06:11:00

Semi channeled Cher Horowitz from Clueless in this outfit post, hence the school girl outfit! Collared top underneath my sweater, a chic bag and these slip ons I've been abusing ever since I got my hands on. Clueless is one of the few movies that immediately makes me happy and shoo-s away bad vibes! The content is just too funny and it's something I can totally relate with. Not to mention that the characters, especially Cher, wear outfits that are too die for. Upon watching the movie (thanks to my bfffffff Joyce), I quickly thought about adding Cher Horowitz on my list of fashion icons (who wouldn't, right? :P).

 
from us sweater, gift rucksack bag, bazaar bondage skirt, edge co bracelets, tomato watch, topshop slip ons, sunnies by charlie specs


Expect more Cher Horowitz inspired outfits! :p

Til the next!
thea<3

(c) Andrea Miralles

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Instagram