We're on each other's team

06:16:00

Zara dress, Dorothy Perkins faux leather jacket, Forever 21 belt, Bershka heels

I spent my sunday just like how I usually do — church with family, eat out and then head home after to get some siesta. It was quite a very cold morning so I finally grabbed the chance to use this jacket that has been locked up in my closet for what felt like decades already. I don’t usually wear it since I know there would be people who would judge me since this kind of jacket doesn’t really match to the weather Philippines has. However, it was just so cold and I thought it was the best time to finally use it, after all, I don’t want to put it to waste by just letting it sit inside my closet. Lol, I’m kinda stressing this out because there was this man today who actually made an effort for me to hear what he thought about my jacket. He thought what I was wearing was too hot for him. But people are different from each other, right? :p


Happy sunday, and God bless!
Thanks to my sister who took these photos :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram