Style Challenge 3: Usual Look In School

22:15:00

The last wave of our mini style challenge is here! I guess the title already says it all about what this next outfit is going to be — school outfit. We picked this because this will really show how we look most days of our lives, since of course we both are still in undergrad! Ok, short story about us; Faye (visit her blog here) and I have been long friends since first year high school! We met each other in the year 2007 at a Montessori School called Casa De San Miguel Montessori School (ok I know you aren't familiar of it since it's located at Bacoor, Cavite)  and the rest is history! While I study a pre-med course at DLSU- Manila, she's prepping up for law school, taking up Legal Management at Ateneo De Manila University :) If you're a regular reader (thanks so much, btw!) I bet you've seen her name here on my blog a lot of times already! So anyway about the outfit! 

This is how I actually look like most of the time in school (left photo), my combo: top+pants+flats+big bag. I just style it in different ways that I can, like using accessories and various ways of tucking in the tops that I use. :P Of course, I wear skirts to school also, but very seldom. It's so hassle and I don't want to get called by the D.O again :( The dress code's really strict and I can't get away from it.. lol.  Anyway, Faye (right) wore a cute outfit, wearing a red skirt, black top and matched it up with this printed cardigan (which I find very cute)! Sorry for the lack of photos since we were in a hurry, it was almost raining when we did the shoot :( :)
 
 SM Dept. Store top and necklace, Zara bag and pants, Human pink frames, Topshop flats


Don't forget to visit Faye's blog and also, Follow me on twitter and instagram!


(c) Darence Deserva

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram