Style Challenge 2: Something Dressy

07:49:00

So here's the second wave of outfits we had for our style challenge. Our second theme is how we are going to style an outfit that is something dressy. This is something I'd wear to church or a lunch out with family/friends, especially during summer! The maxi skirt looks a bit formal but the peter pan collared top managed to tone down the formal vibe of the skirt. 


Ok so, if I were really feeling playful, I'd totally wear that flower crown out and care less about the judging eyes of the people :p


 Forever21 top and rose bangle, SM Dept. Store maxi skirt and flower crown, Topshop white flats

 Faye  (her link here) and I


Hope you liked this! Don't forget to follow me on twitter and instagram!

(c) Faye Banogon

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram