Style Challenge 1: How Do You Wear Your Shorts?

01:13:00

Currently on my term break for 5 days and it only means one thing, I can finally update this blog! As I have said on my previous post, one of my close friends, Faye (who happens to blog too! visit her page here Hop With Me) did a little photoshoot just a few weeks ago. It was sort of a style challenge kind and we had three themes for the each. The first one is How Do You Wear Your Shorts?  So basically, any kind of shorts is our staple for this one and we just have to style it by our own. The photos could already picture out what kind of attitude we both have when it comes to dressing up!

See how I styled my lace shorts!


Mango top, mom's gift lace shorts and watch, Topshop slip ons, SM Department Store necklace, forgotwhatbrand bracelets

Three consecutive outfit posts that I'm wearing a white t

op and black bottoms! Hope you aren't sick yet of these colors 'cause I'm still in love with it, although I promise to wear more colors next time!


L-R: Me and Faye (visit her blog here!)

Don't forget to watch out for the next one and  follow me on twitter & instagram!

thea<3

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram