Raining Sunshine

07:03:00





Terranova top, Cache Cache knitted cardigan, Sabellissima skirt, Topshop shoes

Brought out one of my favorite knitted clothing 'cause the rain has showed up again. It's the perfect weapon for the cold weather since it's not only comfortable but it also adds a bit of drama to the outfit. Wore this to a quick trip in school and to grocery shopping with my family. 

Have you noticed that the rain has been a bit nocturnal lately? It only rains at night and I don't know how to feel about it. I'm quite happy I don't have to stress about whether is it going to flood before the sun goes down or not (well since I'm only up until 6 this term).  However I'm quite bothered for those who have night classes/work. I think it's more dangerous since it's already dark and most of them are tired already. Anyway, even if it rains I hope it won't be anything like last year's Yolanda. 

Stay safe and dry! :)
'til the next, thea<3
Follow me on INSTAGRAM and TWITTER


(c) Trisha Lim and Alan Manalo


You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Thea! Nice blog. :-) May I know where I can find a Cache Cache store? I love the knitted cardigan!

      Five Feet of Awesome

      Delete
    2. awww thanks angela!! I bought it from their branch at The District Imus, but there's also Cache Cache in SM Manila and Glorietta 1 (i think) :)

      Delete
  2. I like your look!! Just followed your blog. Hoping to see you around school (yup, I'm a Lasallian too haha!)

    ♥ Erika from "Style and Sundry"
    http://e-rosales.blogspot.com/

    ^^^URBAN DECAY giveaway on my blog -- Win $100 vouchers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG really?! That's so coool! Hahaha thanks Erika, hopefully we'll see each other in school!! :)

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Thea! I just nominated you for a Liebster Blog Award! Come check out my entry for details. Liebster Blog Award

    More power to your blog!

    - A

    Five Feet of Awesome

    (Saw Cache Cache sa may RobMag, hoping for a stock of that knitted sweater though!) :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your style :) more power to your blog!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like your style!! <3 And your cardigan aaah I love it! Take care :)

    xx Rania
    http://bonjourrania.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. SUPER LOVE THE OUTFIT :)
    anyway, would you like to follow each other on gfc/bloglovin and instagram?

    AND JOIN MARINA BEAUTY DAYS OUT GOES TO JAPAN HERE -> bit.ly/Ollivya

    SOMETHING REAL SERIOUS
    SOMETHING REAL SERIOUS PAGE
    YOUTUBE CHANNEL

    ReplyDelete

Instagram