11 Things About Me

01:21:00

I've recently been nominated for LBA (Liebster blog Award)! Thank you so much to Angela of http://fivefeetofawesome.blogspot.com :) 





But first, what is this LBA? 
"Liebster Blog Award (LBA) all about? It’s an award given to bloggers who are new and starting out (or old, even,) typically those with less than 200 followers. This is a pretty neat way of getting your blog noticed. So there are rules for this:

1. If you are tagged/nominated, you have to post 11 facts about yourself.
2. Answer the 11 questions the tagger has given you and make 11 questions for the people you are going to tag.
3. Tag 5-11 more bloggers.
4. Tell the people you tagged that you did (through comment, personal message, etc.)
5. No tagging back!
(The relevance as to why it’s 11, I have no idea.) Alrighty then, now that’s clear, let’s start! "

11 Things About Me!

1. What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
-Hmmm, this is one question that wouldn't take me five seconds to think about, anything minty! I don't know where i found my love for mint but if I were given a chance to eat just one flavor of ice cream in my entire life, it sure would be minty!

2. Where is your next travel destination?
-Hopefully I get to tour around Palawan, Philippines. 

3. What’s the best way to win your heart?
-I really can't say what could win my heart. That's something I want to keep to myself so boys can figure it out themselves! (jk)

4. What profession have you always admired?
-Teachers, of any kind. I'm an education major and I realize more and more how hard it is to teach in front of a room full of students geared with a lot of patience and humility.

5. What is something that you refuse to share?
- Refuse to share negativity. Kill negativity!

6. Have you ever been to a live concert?
-Yes!! I haven't been to a lot though #priorities lol.

7. If you were exiled, what country would you choose as your new home?
-I'd still pick Philippines so that I won't be a foreigner and with our government.. I could still have a chance of getting away from being exiled.


8. What was the last social faux pas you made?
-OK so I googled what faux pas is and my answer would be.. laughing super loud in a public supposedly quiet place? I hope answered it right! haha

9. How much do you tend to swear in public?
-Uhm... I just make sure my voice can't really be heard by everyone, but yeah, I tend to swear a lot in public. Not proud, though.

10. To what would you like to devote more time?
-STUDYING. Still in undergrad and I badly want to finish with it already and proceed to the next stage of my life! Problem is.. I often get bored in everything that I do, it's hard for me to be inconsistent with anything. :(

11. What song best describes your life at the moment?
- One of the hardest questions ever haha, seriously can't think of anything so I'll just pick my happy song, Dark Horse by Katy Perry!! Actually, I just love the rap part of the song haha!
Forever 21 top, Zara pants, Topshop shoes, vintage bag 
[Thanks to my dad for taking my photos!]

My questions for the blogs that I nominated:
1. Do you love the country you are currently living in?
2. Do you regret anything in your life?
3. What do you do when you are feeling down?
4. Can you give a glimpse of what kind of future you want to have?
5. Is there something you really want to purchase right now?
6. What is your favorite clothing brand?
7. What is one of your dreams when you were still little?
8. What are you scared of?
9. How many countries have you been to?
10. What is your favorite thing in the world?
11. What tickles your mind?

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. aww congratulations on this dear <3 Love to know the little things about you <3

    Join my Giveaway here!
    Visit my blog: www.sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so stunning and gorgeous honey. Love it! ♥

    Would you like to follow each other on GFC? Please, let me know on my blog so I can follow you back. Thank you!

    xoxo
    Monika
    http://monikaozdoba.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Instagram