We Fell In Love, As The Leaves Turn Brown

07:18:00


I'M SO IN LOVE WITH SUMMER 2014!!
For almost 3 years straight, I let school took over me and rob me every single break I could enjoy just. But this year I took guts to take a break and didn't attend summer classes. I know what you're thinking, the 3 week vacation in a trimestral university hardly happens (which is the summer break, btw), so why let it pass by? Although, I'm not regretting tying myself to school every summer break because it has been awesome. 


Heat's been terrible for the past weeks so the trick? Of course, anything loose and short clothing! It helped me a lot go through a busy day with friends.


 Top: Penshoppe Shorts: Forever 21 Shoes: Cotton On Watch: Anne Klein Bracelets: my sister's Necklace: SM Accessories

My high school friends and I are preparing something to spice up our friendship and something really FUN! I hope it goes well and prayers are very welcome! I'll tell you guys once we're already done!! Suppor #TeamPAWISAN lol 

hope you liked it! 
'til the next, thea<3

(c) Julienne Banogon

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram