The Magic Stays With You

08:45:00



As part of my baby sister's birthday celebration, my family and I went to Enchanted Kingdom since our little princess wanted to ride a Ferris Wheel for her birthday :) I miss being a child, seriously. Everything is so simple, problems are only composed of what toys do you want to play for the day, what food do you want to eat and most especially, and many more but my favorite among all is that Math was only about addition and subtraction haha :(



Top and shoes: Cotton On, Shorts: gift Necklace: Forever 21 Sunnies: Urbanoutfit Manila 

Here's my outfit for Enchanted Kingdom! I wanted to semi-"cover" my whole body but I know it isn't possible with the Philippines' summer heat, so I just wore shorts and a loose shirt. Added a necklace since the whole outfit itself won't be boring. :)



Here's our little princess, Yanni!! She turned 4 last monday :)

 Mom was too busy taking pictures so she's not inlcuded in most of our photos :(



 Enchanted Kingdom was a lot of fun 'cause it took me to a place far away from stress. The rides are still awesome, but the most favorite part of EK was the Pagpag Haunted House, but sadly.. Daniel Padilla didn't appear inside.. :( lol I kidd.


til the next, super missed blogging!!!
<3thea


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram