Let It Go

07:10:00





For the past month, everyone has been going crazy about the movie Frozen. I've been hearing people sing their soundtracks, seeing memes of Queen Elsa, pictures of cutie Olaf and a lot more. Well I can't really blame them because the movie's just sooo nice! I cried every time Anna sings and goose bumps everywhere when Elsa created her ice castle. Sorry if this is kind of a spoiler to the people who still haven't watched the movie.. i promise that's all I'm going to say and I suggest you watch it now! 

I learned so much from the movie. I know it's a kiddie movie and it doesn't really have a deep plot, but I guess most people, if not always, learn from the things that are actually just right in front of them. No need of thinking and looking deep, waiting for signs,  (which by the way doesn't CLEARLY work for me, because I'm the type of person who gets lost when pressured to think deeply) because the answer is right in front of them already. All they need to learn (including me of course) is to just accept it 'cause I believe that nothing is coincidence in this world, everything is connected :)



Top: Terranova Skirt: thrifted Shoes: Charles and Keith Necklace: Forever 21 Bracelet: SM

2013 has been really bipolar for me, nevertheless, I am grateful for everything, to everyone that has ever happened to me and crossed paths with. I'm very thankful for those my friends, new friends, few acquaintances and those who aren't still my friends, who all gave me hope with their simple acts when everything seemed so crazy in my life. Small acts give the most impact (that's mostly the highlight of my year lol). And for the challenges I have surpassed in 2013, and those that are still waiting for me for the year 2014, uhm… Hahaha, I know it'll all be worth it in God's time. 

See? A simple movie just helped me create a very long post! It's a reminder for us that life does not always need to be complicated for us to learn… Most of the time, it just really needs to be simple. Learn from all experiences, let it go and apply. That simple. Learn not to dwell on the past and things we can't get a hold of, instead.. Yeah, I should probably learn that this coming year :p


I hope you guys are having a great year ender!! May your 2014 be filled with God's blessings and be fun! 

© Lloyd Labra

You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. such a lovely skirt! nice look <33
    would you like to follow each other? :)

    xx,
    www.liviapangdoko.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful outfit--especially the shoes! I really enjoy your blog so far and would love to follow each other--please join my GFC and I'll follow you right back!

    StylizedLuxe
    Instagram

    xo Jess

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing dress, and you rock it. Love the look on you. Stunning necklace. Love the first photo! Would you like to follow each other on GFC? Please let me know on my blog so I can follow back. Thank you.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful dress and necklace :D
    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  5. great post.love the look very beautiful
    wanna follow each other via gfc & bloglovin
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how elegant this dress is. You look lovely! Let me know if you'd like to follow each other on different social media. I'll definitely follow back! :)

    s a r t o r i a l d i n e r
    Instagram @ sartorialdiner

    ReplyDelete
  7. really love the black dress it's sooo pretty! you also soo pretty yet elegant

    xx love

    ReplyDelete

Instagram