Endangered

04:43:00






Happy 1st of December everyone! Time flew by so fast, I can't believe 2013 is on its last stop already. Anyway, so I'm finally posting some of the pictures from the mini shoot I've had 2 weeks ago for Juiceified Online Shop. Please visit hereBrowse through their items and BUY NOW!! They sell super cute items for a very affordable price! :)

 *Can I just say that this panda cap is too cute :(*
Dress, belt, Panda Cap and Necklace: All from Juiceified. Shoes: Charled and Keith

I'll end this quick since I have only two more weeks (?) of school which means... goodbye sleep hello books, deadlines and information overload :( In fact, I have a poster presentation tomorrow, Pray for me that I'll do good? 


Hope you liked this,
'til the next, thea<3

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram