Flowers to Save You

03:12:00




 First things first, I never thought last minute shopping would be so pressuring. I mean, there are plenty of choices staring at you all over the mall, so why still feel stressed? Forever 21, having so many choices, I was surprised to feel lost, sad and pressured all at the same time. It felt like I was answering an exam! But when doing last minute shopping, the safest thing to do (if you really can't choose among the wide selection of clothes staring right in front of you) is to choose a neutral themed outfit. I have heard this many times before and this always does the trick! I felt so relieved when I made up my mind upon choosing this black top because from then my problem was fixed! Also, it's up to you if you want to incorporate some colors to give a little twist to your outfit :) I chose, dundundun, pink to match the black top and added accessories to give more attitude to it.




I wore this to College of Science's fund raising event, Project CO-X! I know I'm not from COS but hey, I'm majoring in Biology so I give myself the right to join. Just kidding! All the proceeds were given to FOCUS Foundation :)

 



 Top, necklace and shorts: All from Forever 21 Shoes: Bershka Bag: from my lola


Sembreak is finally over!  And you know what that means.. hahaha! I hope it won't be THAT traffic, or at least..  I'd wake up early. Anyway, I'm going to have my first long exam tomorrow in Microbiology laboratory, so please pray for me and wish me luck! :)

Something to feed your ears  :)

Hope you liked it,
'til the next, thea<3 



You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. San mo na buy skirt mo?

    ReplyDelete
  2. San yan banda?

    ReplyDelete
  3. pangit mo feeler!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha i never said i am pretty anyway :)

      Delete
  4. pota kadiri iw skwater

    ReplyDelete
  5. ano? dinedelete mo lahat ng mga ndi magandang comments then pinupurihan mo sarili mo? iww bitch, ya got no femenine. GTFO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. what? here, i posted your comment! i don't delete comments, dear. :) and btw, i think you meant to say "feminine" haha thanks for dropping by! xx

      Delete

Instagram